Located adjacent to the mining center of Matagami, Quebec, 350km west of Lac Dore. The current NI 43-101 VTM resource, titled the “Genesis Zone” measures 14,376,000 tonnes inferred at 0.42% V2O5. VTM mineralization is at surface, open at depth and along strike. Consistent drill results, trench samples and geophysics along the entire 22km strike-length indicate remarkably similar geology to the Lac Doré Vanadium Project including virtually no impurities and exceptional metallurgical recoveries.
Iron-T Project Highlights
- 3,500 Hectares encompasses the NI 43-101 resource titled “The Genesis Zone”
- Remarkably similar geology to the prolific Bushveld Complex and Lac Doré Complex
- Open at depth and along a 22 km Strike
- Consistent drill results along the entire 22km strike-length
- NI 43-101 technical report indicates positive metallurgy and high recovery rates
- 3km from Glencore Matagami (Copper-Zinc) Mine
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, March 11, 2020 – VanadiumCorp Resource Inc. (TSX-V: “VRB”) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce further to the news release titled “Definitive agreement signed for acquisition & secured offtake for VanadiumCorp’s Iron-T Project” dated October 30th, 2019, the transaction has been closed.
The Company intends to file a Notice of Meeting and Record Date within the next 45 days as the Company does not meet Exchange Policy 3.2, section 4.1 with respect to holding an AGM within 15 months.