Located adjacent to the mining center of Matagami, Quebec, 350km west of Lac Dore. The current NI 43-101 VTM resource, titled the “Genesis Zone” measures 14,376,000 tonnes inferred at 0.42% V2O5. VTM mineralization is at surface, open at depth and along strike. Consistent drill results, trench samples and geophysics along the entire 22km strike-length indicate remarkably similar geology to the Lac Doré Vanadium Project including virtually no impurities and exceptional metallurgical recoveries.
Iron-T Project Highlights
- 3,500 Hectares encompasses the NI 43-101 resource titled “The Genesis Zone”
- Remarkably similar geology to the prolific Bushveld Complex and Lac Doré Complex
- Open at depth and along a 22 km Strike
- Consistent drill results along the entire 22km strike-length
- NI 43-101 technical report indicates positive metallurgy and high recovery rates
- 3km from Glencore Matagami (Copper-Zinc) Mine
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, October 30, 2019 – VanadiumCorp Resource Inc. (TSX-V: “VRB”) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that on October 18th, 2019, it entered into a Definitive Agreement whereby a private Canadian corporation (“Private Company”) may earn a 100% interest in the Company’s Iron-T Vanadium-Titanium-Iron Project through a three-stage option (“The Option”). Should the project reach production, a first right of refusal is granted; allowing VanadiumCorp to acquire up to 200,000 metric tonnes per annum “MTPA” of vanadiferous titanomagnetite “VTM” concentrate, as an offtake valid for life of mine.